K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Boy group songs that made you interested in them

Pann: Boy group songs that made you interested first

OP's choices:
Super Junior's Sorry Sorry
TVXQ's Balloon
Bigbang's Lies
FT Island's Love Sick
2PM's 10 Out of 10
2AM's This Song
SHINee's Replay
U-Kiss' Man Man Ha Ni
MBLAQ's Oh Yeah
B2ST's Bad Girl
ZE:A's Level Up
CNBLUE's Loner
Infinite's Come Back Again
Teen Top's Clap Encore
Block B's Nalina
Boyfriend's Boyfriend
B1A4's Beautiful Target
BAP's Warrior
EXO's MAMA
BTOB's Secret
VIXX's Ready To Get Hurt
NU'EST's Face
Bigstar's Think
BTS's Boy in Luv
GOT7's Girls Girls Girls
Winner's Empty
Seventeen's Adore U
Monsta X's Honestly
iKON's Climax
UP10TION's So, Dangerous


-

1. [+298, -29] I'm not a fan but Wolf for EXO ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so much fun to sing Wolf at a karaoke

2. [+290, -28] Overdose made me fall for EXO

3. [+273, -27] Miracle in December for EXO! I knew them beforehand because they're in SM but I started to be interested in them since Miracle in December

4. [+88, -7] Wolf for EXO in my case ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was watching Music Core and some idols were howling. They were #1 nominees and that's when I found out about EXO.

5. [+76, -34] Adore U!!!

6. [+31, -3] I became a fan when I listened to BTS' Whalien 52... Jungkook sang the song on radio and I became a fan instantly.

7. [+31, -0] EXO's MAMA is seriously my type. It gets divided opinions, I don't understand. I really love the song.

8. [+16, -2] I'm a B2uty but iKON's Climax performance made me cry... The lyrics are so sad. BI's rap and Junhoe's part got me goosebumps and I sobbed.

9. [+15, -2] Agree ㅋㅋ I became a fan because of the orange hair in Boy in Luv... Jimin is the orange hair guy these days but the orange hair in Boy in Luv was Taetae!

10. [+8, -1] I'm a Melody and a lot of people became fans with It's Okay. Non-fans know Wow and Beep Beep.

Back To Top