K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Awkward with cousins?

Pann: Am I the only one who's really awkward with cousins?

1. [+96, -1] When my cousin oppars come over during holidays, I feel self-conscious when I eat... I can't even lie down at my grandma's house. Everyone makes me uncomfortable.

2. [+77, -1] I'm also not close to my cousins. I think we were close when we were young but we became awkward as we grew up. Our ages are similar. When we're together, we're either on our phones or watching TV. We don't even say hi, we only greet the adults. But it's not like I don't want to be with them. I don't have sleepovers at my grandma's house anymore anyways. I just stay there for a few hours.

3. [+71, -10] I'm also really awkward with them... I want to get allowance from my relatives but I know it's gonna be awkward so I also don't want to go...

4. [+43, -0] I used to fantasize about being friends with relatives but it's not happening to me. We don't even know each other's phone number ㅋㅋ

5. [+28, -0] Hul, me too. I'm so awkward with them. We were so close when we were young.

6. [+19, -0] Same here. We used to be close when we were young though...

7. [+15, -0] It's just awkward. All we do is laugh when someone says something.

8. [+13, -0] I honestly prefer to be with adults. It's so awkward to be with a cousin that I'm not close to. I just want to eat and leave but they always tell me to stay for the night ㅠㅠ

Back To Top