K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Something that you wasted money on

Pann: Let's talk about something that you wasted money on

1. [+468, -3] I bought a lot of workbooks but I didn't even do them

2. [+194, -3] I spent $1,000 on Tales Runner ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've been playing the game since I was in grade 3. The funny thing is that I deleted two acccounts ㅋㅋ I bought characters with wedding dress and stuff ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+168, -3] I spent $70 on a claw machine but all I got was a Dooly doll

4. [+148, -0] I bought makeups and they were on sale the next day, fuck

5. [+143, -107] I bought every EXO album including Korean and Chinese versions... I left the fandom and I really regret buying them

6. [+138, -2] I got into a pyramid scheme and wasted $10,000 which was my parents' money. This was the most wasted money and my biggest mistake as a daughter

7. [+88, -2] I spent $100 on shopping last year but the clothes were all weird... Like elementary school clothes

8. [+72, -1] I bought a 3-month pass for gym but I didn't even go there for a week ㅠㅠ

9. [+48, -0] I spent $1,300 to buy BL books. I don't regret it because I still enjoy reading them.

10. [+39, -0] I spent $700 to buy a Chanel wallet for my girlfriend. But on that day, I had a big fight with her and gave the wallet to my cousin instead. But we made up in two days ㅠㅠ

11. [+32, -1] Celebrity goods... They looked so pretty at first but now they don't look pretty and are only useless. I should've ate chickens with the money.

12. [+22, -2] I'm a former VIP and I literally spent more than $20,000 on stanning Bigbang ㅋㅋ I was a crazy idiot ㅋㅋㅋ That was everything for me and I was happy, so I don't regret it. But I should've spent the money for myself instead. I'm not in the position to say this but I hope young kids don't stan as excessively as I did. I was a trash... Even Kwon Jiyong asked me how he was seeing me for 5 years ㅋㅋㅋㅋ fuck

13. [+18, -0] I've been a Melody since their debut. I bought them a yogurt machine because Sungjae loves yogurt. I bought them brand socks because they said they kept losing socks. I bought them a box of imported jellies because Changsub ate jellies that were on the ground. I was a tree who gave them everything. I bought a present for Eunkwang during It's Okay promotions and he told me with an apologetic face that I didn't need to buy them because seeing my face was an enough present. It was a big wakeup call. Since then, I've been stanning them in healthy ways.

Back To Top