K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

[2015 MAMA] EXO gets JYP's trophy, Seventeen's black ocean, YG


Pann: EXO gets Park Jin Young's trophy

1. [+106, -1] So Park Jin Young got EXO's trophy?

2. [+103, -3] MAMA gave a wrong award? Daebak incident

3. [+90, -1] The level of Korea's Grammy

4. [+31, -0] Now they say it's EXO's fault for not checking ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fuck

5. [+29, -0] Can MAMA do their fucking job properly? At least release an apology or cancel the awards. So stupid.

6. [+24, -0] I heard that Park Jin Young is a double million seller?

-


Pann: Seventeen also got a black ocean

1. [+116, -9] What did Seventeen do wrong to get a black ocean? Goosebumps

2. [+110, -7] What's with the downvotes? A lot of artists got a black ocean, including most SM idols ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want to get rid of MAMA

3. [+101, -9] They worked so hard to prepare for their first MAMA stage...

-

Pann: Fans right now

1. [+279, -19] We got to see Bangtan Clapping Scout thanks to Yang Hyun Suk-ssi

2. [+223, -12] SHINee babies... They got to sing 1.5 song while a rookie group sang 3 songs... This is our first MAMA stage in 3 years... Why the fuck did they have to go all the way to Hong Kong for this? Fuck MAMA. They're so pathetic with the light terror and all. I'm fucking going to terrorize YG. I just want to break their wall into two without hurting anyone. What did my babies even do? Clapping? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so happy, I can't even speak

3. [+146, -54] 2NE1 sang 4 old songs when they didn't even promote in this year

-

Pann: The only YG idol who recorded at the company building (Winner)

1. [+311, -22] Fear is so underrated. I think this was the most popular song in real life. I still don't understand why it didn't win the hot trend award.

2. [+247, -3] I just hate Yang Hyun Suk so much

3. [+97, -0] Instead of having 2NE1's performance, it would've made more sense for Mino to perform Fear because it did well digitally. 2NE1 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fire and I'm The Best are such old songs. Bigbang's Fantastic Baby at MAMA was nothing compared to 2NE1.

Back To Top