K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Red Velvet's songs vs GFriend's songs


Pann: Red Velvet's songs vs GFriend's songs

1. [+166, -39] GFriend's new song is honestly good. "Dreaming as I pray~ From today, we are~" I keep singing it ㅋㅋ I think GFriend's song is more public-friendly.

2. [+141, -86] GFriend's song is more high quality. They're both at a same level but SM songs have shitty lyrics, so Happiness was shocking. Ice Cream has a good melody but I have no idea what the lyrics mean.

3. [+125, -33] I think GFriend's song is more public-friendly but I prefer Red Velvet. People around me say the "lalalala" part is scary but I'm the only one who likes it ㅋㅋ

4. [+89, -8] Red Velvet for me. I really like their mysterious aura. I found myself singing it. I usually don't listen to girl groups.

5. [+81, -46] Isn't it definitely Red Velvet when it comes to the quality? Ice Cream Cake mini album was one of the chosen albums at Bae Chul Soo's Music Camp. They were the only idol group that was chosen. Red Velvet for me, of course.

6. [+76, -1] Red Velvet's b-sides are good. Listen to them if you have time~

7. [+71, -0] Both groups have such different music styles

8. [+70, -0] GFriend picks good songs

9. [+65, -0] I like both Ice Cream Cake and Me Gustas Tu. To compare their debut songs Happiness and Glass Bead, I think Glass Bead is more public-friendly and better. But I also like Red Velvet's songs.

10. [+59, -13] GFriend has better songs. I have no idea what Ice Cream Cake was trying to tell.

11. [+54, -3] Red Velvet for me because I like powerful and bright songs

12. [+52, -2] Red Velvet's song is more unique and scary but it's my style. I love the chorus.

13. [+52, -18] I'm sure you guys would've bashed GFriend to death if they sang Ice Cream Cake ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top