K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Vernon on Show Me The Money 4


Pann: One of top 3 visuals on Show Me The Money, Vernon

1. [+85, -18] Woah I thought he was Dicaprio. His face is a waste to be an idol.





2. [+66, -11] I'm a fan of Dicaprio so I got annoyed when my friend said he looks like him but he really does... He's a flower boy. I watched Show Me The Money for Mino but Vernon ㅠㅠ <3 I'll be cheering for you!





3. [+57, -2] He grew up well





4. [+34, -3] On a Naver article, the top comment was, "he's honestly really handsome" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ





5. [+27, -6] He's a stan attractor. Why do people say Woozi is the stan attractor?


6. [+25, -3] SM will like his face


7. [+25, -2] Handsome





8. [+24, -2] Vernon raps well. Listen to his mixtape. He's still in high school but has so much potentials... Jessie approved him.


9. [+23, -3] This kid is him





11. [+16, -1] He's also considered handsome among average white guys

12. [+16, -2] There are so many Seventeen posts recently... I wanted to be the only one that knows them ㅋㅋ

Back To Top