K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Seolhyun's charms

Pann: AOA Seolhyun from men's perspective

1. [+48, -9] I'm a woman but I see why men are crazy over her ㅋㅋ Her aura is no joke. She's very feminine, elegant, and pretty. She's also cute and innocent-looking. Her body is perfectly glamorous with a pretty leg line. Seolhyun has her unique aura.

2. [+47, -10] The reason why short women are liked is because they have this cuteness that can't be found from tall women. Seolhyun is tall but her face is cute and innocent. Plus, she has a sexy body. I love her so much.



3. [+44, -7] There are a plenty of idols who all-in for innocent concept (Naeun) or sexy concept (Hyuna). But there isn't any hybrid of innocent and sexy charms like Seolhyun, that's why she's more charming. Conclusion is, I like Seolhyun.

4. [+19, -0] Guys prefer innocent and cute faces like Suzy and Seolhyun over Krystal and Sojin's type.

5. [+18, -3] In a glance, she looks very natural unlike plastic idols. Her face is innocent and cute but her body is glamorous ㅋㅋ Do you need more reasons?

6. [+17, -5] There are rare female idols with a pretty face and a sexy body, one of them is Seolhyun.

7. [+16, -2] Innocent + sexy




8. [+13, -2] Whenever I passed by SKT branch, I used to think the full picture of the girl on the window was a very pretty rookie actress. But it was AOA Seolhyun... I only found Suzy, Sulli, and Naeun pretty from female idols but I also included Seolhyun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top