Pann: Japanese school uniforms vs European school uniforms (elementary school boys)
Uniforms of private schools
England (& European countries)
1. [+166, -3] Japan is like, "I'm kawai!" and Europe is like, "haha, mother, I'll going to school!"
2. [+83, -2] I found Japanese uniforms cute and when I saw British uniforms, I really thought of getting arrested
3. [+64, -0] I heard that in England, the rule of private schools is wearing shorts all the time. When I was studying aboard, I saw them wearing shorts even during winter. Most students at private schools are picked up by their parents' cars, so they rarely take public transit. When a private school student gets on a bus with shorts, public school students act jealous ㅋㅋ Shorts are cute but I think it'd be too cold ㅠㅠ
4. [+35, -0] Am I the only one who's noticing their legs...
5. [+29, -0] Got a heart attack at Europe
6. [+26, -0] Wow European ones look so classy