K-pop and Korean entertainment from Korean fans' perspective

Average faces of rookie girl groups



Pann: Average faces of rookie girl groups in 2015



GFriend



Red Velvet



Red Velvet with Yeri



Lovelyz



Laboum



Oh My Girl


=


1. [+119, -31] Red Velvet and Lovelyz are definitely pretty

2. [+110, -15] They're all pretty but Red Velvet for me

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+83, -10] I like Red Velvet so much, especially Joy and Yeri, the beagle maknae line

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+48, -15] Oh My Girl is so pretty... woah amazing ㅋㅋ Red Velvet, too. Of course, SM

5. [+47, -11] Oh My Girl and Red Velvet are the prettiest

6. [+46, -5] I'm a fan of Oh My Girl but Red Velvet and Lovelyz are definitely pretty... Red Velvet looks chic and Lovelyz looks innocent

7. [+42, -8] Red Velvet and Oh My Girl are pretty

8. [+35, -4] Oh My Girl is so cute ㅠㅠ Their chubby cheeks ㅠㅠ



Back To Top