K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Suspicions on Lay



Pann: I think Lay is going to withdraw ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Article: EXO Lay contacts Luhan who left the team, "we also ate together"


=


1. [+200, -21] I'm freaking mad. How can you guys like this? Do you really think EXO members are liking how they became 10 members? And he even had meals with the traitors? I'm so pissed off. Did he care how the nine members would feel as he was saying that? Didt he care about Minseok and Jongdae who are struggling? Did he care about Joonmyun who had to clean all the dirt? Did he care about the dongsaengs?

2. [+195, -12] He's not going to leave, but I want him to. He has individual promotions and they're affecting group promotions, plus he's also contacting the traitors

3. [+169, -13] Lay is gonna stay in EXO so that he can suck all the benefits

4. [+87, -0] Never thought I'd pity SM... I think he wants to copy SM's business and K-pop business as a whole. Is he a business spy or something

5. [+67, -0] EXO is ten members but I don't like Yixing as much as before. I can understand other things, but he keeps mentioning the traitors and saying he supports and believes them. I can never understand that part. You keep bringing up the sensitive things and hurt the fans and members, I hope you realize that

6. [+65, -0] That greedy asshole wants to be both EXO's Lay and China's Yixing. He's never going to leave the group by himself

7. [+57, -0] Then why did you write the lyrics of Promise, Yixing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+56, -0] Look how he's saying it confidentially, does he have any manners at all? They're stuck on Sinocentrism and think Korea is a joke. Makes me mad

9. [+51, -0] The interview got serious when they asked a question about the two traitors. But he answered that he got a congratulating text from Luhan for his birthday ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He should at least lie for the sake of the media ㅋㅋ So confident, crazy idiot

10. [+48, -0] The only things I'm getting for stanning EXO is distrust and curses



Back To Top