K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Male idols on Fluttering India



Pann: Fluttering India gifs















=


1. [+137, -2] Leader duo ㅋㅋ So cute

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+121, -7] The best scene is this ㅋㅋ "This must be kimchi...?"

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+102, -14] Fluttering India photo shoot ㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+42, -2] I like this so much ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지

"Because we're too handsome...?"


5. [+42, -3] Honestly, aren't they so cute? Their cuteness kills me ㅋㅋ All the members on Fluttering India are cute ㅋㅋ The chemistry is amazing, too

6. [+38, -0] The fans went crazy when Fluttering India was announced ㅋㅋ The fans cursed at the staff and the show and decided not to watch it but the show is better than expected. I like it so much ㅠㅠ I also learn new things. Anyways, hwaiting for all the members~

7. [+36, -0] Joonmyun, Minho, Kyuhyun, and Changmin must've been already close since they're in a same company. I'm happy that Infinite and CNBLUE are getting along on this show

8. [+33, -3] I'm non-fan but casting Sunggyu was the best decision. If he wasn't there, it would've turn into a documentary. I'm not being sarcastic, I think it would've been too serious. Sunggyu makes it both variety and documentary



Back To Top