K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Red Velvet with black hair



Pann: Red Velvet all dyed their hair yesterday













=


1. [+92, -5] I thought Wendy would look the best with blonde hair but ash color suits her so much

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+75, -8] I never knew Wendy was so pretty

3. [+68, -9] Wendy is gorgeous

4. [+40, -5] I personally find Wendy the prettiest

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+24, -1] People prefer Wendy with blonde hair but I think she looks prettier with dark hair

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+21, -5] Wendy looks like a kid from a high-class family ㅋㅋ A girl who attends an expensive British school with good personalities ㅋㅋ Here's a cute gif. SM needs to spit out Wendy's solo

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+21, -0] Red Velvet goes by the group than individuals. As a fan, I like the method. I think they'll all cut their hair short for the next comeback

8. [+21, -0] I like Red Velvet but they change their hair color too much. It'll damage their hair... During Happiness, their hair was to make themselves recognizable. For Ice Cream Cake, they were all blonde... and now they're all black...

9. [+14, -0] I'm a stan of Red Velvet and only Irene and Seulgi suit black hair. Yeri and Joy don't look good with black hair


Back To Top