K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Idol groups expected to get very popular this year

 
 
Pann: Idols expected to get very popular this year
 
 
 
Bangtan Boys
 
 
 
BTOB
 
 
 
iKON
 
 
 
Red Velvet
 
 
 
Lovelyz
 
 
 
VIXX
 
 
=
 
 
1. [+224, -27] Get popular, BTOB
 
사용자첨부이미지
 
 
2. [+206, -26] I'm a fan of Apink but I really think BTOB will win #1 this year. I saw so many people that became fans of BTOB recently. Their music was always good. All they need to do is to have a comeback this year
 
3. [+194, -22] Get popular, BTOB ㅠㅠ
 
4. [+73, -8] I'm a YG stan but I love BTOB ㅠㅠ They're so charming. I was just watching their videos!
 
5. [+65, -7] BTOB <3
 
사용자첨부이미지
 
 
6. [+61, -5] Do well, BTOB~~~
 
사용자첨부이미지
 
 
7. [+57, -21] Let's win #1 in 2015, Bangtan ㅠㅠ I wish the best for all the mentioned idols~
 
사용자첨부이미지
 
 
8. [+51, -43] I agree with Bangtan and BTOB. I think Lovelyz and Red Velvet still need time. iKON has a stable fandom but they also have a lot of antis. And isn't VIXX already popular?
 
 
 

Back To Top