K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Bun hairstyle

 
 
Pann: The hairstyle that only goddesses are able to pull off
 
 
 
 
=
 
 
1. [+116, -0] This hairstyle looks effortless but it actually takes a lot of effort ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I feel like my arms are gonna break after attempting to make the bun pretty
 
2. [+114, -0] Guys love grabbing girls' buns but girls really hate it because it might ruin their hair ㅋㅋ
 
3. [+90, -0] When I wear my hair in a bun, I really get stressed over the pieces of hair sticking out... And the bun keeps coming down because my hair is heavy. It's better to just wear a ponytail
 
4. [+40, -0] When my unnie was getting married, I went to a shop and asked them to do Yoo Inna's hairstyle. It took an hour and 30 minutes. You'd think the celebrities do their buns like we do at home, right? You actually have to curl your hair for an hour and wear 10 pins... Don't compare celebrities' buns and non-celebrities' buns... It's frustrating. Of course they'll look much prettier.
 
5. [+28, -0] I don't have much hair so when I do a bun, it looks like a farming equipment... I have a bun fantasy but I can't wear it ㅋㅋ
 
6. [+28, -0] In my class, there was a girl that used to wear a huge bun. A student behind her shouted, "put your poop away!! I can't see the board because of you everyday!!" and everybody laughed ㅋ
 
7. [+23, -0] Bun is not pretty but there are people that suit the hairstyle
 
8. [+22, -0] Upvote if you can't do a bun
 
9. [+20, -0] When I wear my hair in a bun at home, it looks pretty. But when I try to wear a bun to go outside, it doesn't look at good. My arms hurt too much from trying so I just give up at the end
 
10. [+20, -0] In summer, the bun gets undone because it's too hot... These days, I don't wear a bun because it's too cold. If I wear my hair in a bun, my neck gets cold and my ears are about to fall off. For women, hair is equivalent to a scarf
 
 
 

Back To Top