K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

[Girl talk] Do you wear a bra to sleep?



Pann: Do you wear bra when you go to sleep?


1. [+195, 8] I take my bra off as soon as I come home. I hate the feeling of wearing a bra and it feels so good when I take it off ㅋㅋ I don't wear a bra to sleep and when I stay home on the weekend, I don't wear bra at all. When I have to go to a store for a minute, I wear a thick clothing. It doesn't show and it's really comfortable!

2. [+187, -12] I've been wearing a bra to sleep since I was little... I hate the feeling of my nipples touching the shirt

3. [+131, -15] Ugh how can you wear a bra to sleep? I never wear a bra at home. Bra is so uncomfortable... Am I the only one? I really hate the feeling of the bra pressing my ribs

4. [+34, -0] I don't like the feeling of my breasts touching the shirt so I wear a bra to sleep

5. [+26, -5] Hul, I'm getting a cultural shock... I always wear a bra except when taking a shower

6. [+24, -2] Do you guys really not wear a bra at home?? People around me all wear it. I feel a little embarrassed and uncomfortable if I don't wear it

7. [+23, -0] I don't take it off because of my dad

8. [+21, -0] I heard that you'll get a breast cancer if you wear a bra to sleep. I don't wear a bra when I'm home because it's uncomfortable ㅋㅋ When I'm on a school break, I live without a bra unless I have to go out

9. [+18, -0] If I don't wear a bra to sleep, I feel like I'm naked. I don't know why

10. [+17, -0] I've been wearing it to sleep since I was young so it feels weird to sleep without it

11. [+14, -0] I always wear it unless I have to take a shower. I rarely take it off

12. [+13, -1] I live with my dad and brother but I don't wear a bra at home. Of course, I wear dark clothes. I take it off as soon as I get home ㅋㅋ It's so comfortable. I never wear a bra to sleep


Back To Top