K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Male idols that are sexy

 
 
Pann: Male idols whom I think are sexy
 
 
1. [+251, -26] Baby Good Night is the love
 
 
 
2. [+225, -48] He... spreads his charms... but... well... it's not that I like him!
 
사용자첨부이미지
 
 
3. [+141, -77] Kim Jonghyun is quite sexy... And this is a performance, don't misunderstand
 
사용자첨부이미지
 
 
4. [+85, -28] His life is just sexy ㅠㅠ Please like Kai!
 
사용자첨부이미지
 
 
5. [+82, -15] Taehyun is the love
 
사용자첨부이미지
 
 
6. [+81, -14] Song Mino makes me sick
 
사용자첨부이미지
 
 
7. [+67, -62] Sehun for me
 
사용자첨부이미지
 
 
8. [+63, -9] I find TOP, Zico, Taehyun, Sunggyu, Kai, and N really sexy ㅋㅋ I like monolids like Zico, Sunggyu, and Taehyun. After watching Kai dancing, I found double eyelids attractive for the first time ㅋㅋ I wasn't interested in VIXX but I looked them up after watching their vampire concept. No need to explain TOP
 
9. [+63, -5] TOP looks erotic than sexy... He makes people have dirty thoughts
 
10. [+43, -16] Kim Jongin is the love <3
 
사용자첨부이미지
 
 
 

Back To Top