K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Which idol or a celebrity do you want to be?



Pann: If I'm born again, I want to be Joy





=


1. [+61, -16] For me, it's either Sulli or Krystal... They're both so pretty. Other celebrities like Yoona, Suzy, Victoria, and Naeun are also pretty, but these two have their unique charms

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+53, -11] Sulli for me. Her eye smile is so pretty

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+39, -22] Park Sooyoung is really something... She's pretty, cute, and striking. I love you Sooyoung <3

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+34, -25] Jiyeon for me... She gets a lot of hate but isn't she one of the top three visuals? What's interesting with her face is that she suits any concept, including cute, sexy, chic and etc. Her close eyes are the flaw but ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll choose Jiyeon for my second life

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+29, -0] If I'm born again, I'll be Olivia Hussey. I want to slay the world

6. [+22, -1] Irene for me. I really envy her feminine aura

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+21, -2] Kim Yuna for me. Her looks are flawless and I've never seen anyone who's as perfect as her. I'll choose Kim Yuna for sure ㅋㅋ I still want to have her personalities

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+21, -7] I want to be born as Suzy... God Suzy

사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top