K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

The importance of nose size



Pann: The importance of nose size



Original photo




After reducing the size of the nose


=


1. [+140, -10] Hyeri already got a reduction surgery for her nose

2. [+60, -6] You definitely look better in photos if you have a small nose... I'll get a reduction surgery in the future ㅠㅠ

3. [+55, -33] I also want to get a reduction for my nose ㅠㅠ I also have a low bridge. I'll get a nose job for sure

4. [+33, -0] Hyeri already got her nose done, though? She reduced her nose size ㅋㅋ

5. [+31, -1] Hyeri already got her forehead, eyes, and nose done. She has a small head so her proportions are good

6. [+29, -0] I know a plastic surgeon and they said we should never get nose job ㅠㅠ



Back To Top