K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Mamamoo's cute accident on the stage



Pann: A girl group member's headband




Her hair got stuck on the headband


=


1. [+74, -4] Yay~ a post about Mamamoo ㅠㅠ!!

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+74, -3] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sing the ceremony!

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+57, -2] So cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+39, -0] So she didn't wear the headband on the next stage ㅋㅋ

5. [+34, -1] I've never liked a girl group but I think I'll become a fan of Mamamoo. Actually, I already am one. I really like Mamamoo ㅎㅎㅎ Do well, Mamamoo

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+31, -0] I like them. They can sing and they have good bodies. What I like the most is their stage manners! They look so relaxed and good. It's like the stage is a playground for them... They're young but they look like they're experienced for five years

7. [+31, -2] My friends kept talking about Mamamoo so I wondered how talented they were. I watched a performance of Piano Man and it was the first time of getting goosebumps when watching girl groups since Brown Eyed Girls' Sixth Sense. They were so good... jjang

8. [+27, -0] I like Solar. Mamamoo is talented and unique overall. When they debuted, they did media-play so I wondered if their company was well-off. I was a bit annoyed, honestly. But I became a fan after listening to their songs because they were really talented



Back To Top