K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Hyuna's looks - yay or nay?



Pann: Is Hyuna considered pretty




=


1. [+200, -7] I think some people find her ugly because they don't like cheekbones and strong looks

2. [+134, -51] Isn't Hyuna considered very pretty? ㅋㅋ

3. [+116, -46] Just so pretty

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+49, -6] It's not each to have a good body, sexiness, and charms but Hyuna has it all

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+36, -4] Honestly, Hyuna suits heavy makeup

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+34, -7] I'm a girl but I admit that Hyuna is really pretty. Hyuna is pretty, sexy, and charming. I think it's just girls being jealous

7. [+34, -1] Her face looks different from each angle. Sometimes, she looks pretty but sometimes, she doesn't. I think she looks pretty from the front, not the side profile

8. [+30, -2] Hyuna is pretty... She's not the typical beauty but she has something

9. [+26, -8] She's not a standard beauty but she's so pretty. Am I the only one who thinks so?

사용자첨부이미지


10. [+20, -2] I think she's considered pretty even among celebrities

사용자첨부이미지


11. [+20, -1] Hyuna looks pretty to me

12. [+18, -0] She's pretty

사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top