Pann: Enlarged photos of snow crystals
1. [+94, -4] They're so detailed as if someone makes them
2. [+60, -2] Each of them is pretty
3. [+53, -1] No way... It's so fascinating
4. [+24, -2] Am I the only one who thought this post was about eyes?
(TN: 'eyes' and 'snow' are the same word in Korean)
5. [+21, -1] When I see stuff like this, I think the god really exists. It's amazing how the god makes these beautiful things
6. [+18, -0] But how are these being formed like this? The clouds just get heavy and it rains. When it's too cold, the rain turns into snow, isn't it? So how are they being shaped like this?