K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Reasons to be a fan of SM



Pann: SM stans, what's yourreason of liking SM idols?



1. The songs are your type
2. The concepts are your type
3. The voices and singing styles are your type
4. The looks are your type
5. All of above


=


1. [+178, -24] First of all, SM singers have good visuals and their MVs are high quality. They also use expensive choreographers so their choreos are so awesome

2. [+153, -14] 5 for me ㅋㅋ I'm a Shawol... The songs, concepts, and looks are all my type but the charms win everything. And my pride in SHINee ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their amazing fanservice and live

3. [+112, -16] The songs are my type and their looks are good

4. [+39, -2] Their projects are great and a lot of their choreos are daebak. SHINee's Sherlock, Everybody, SNSD's I Got a Boy, Hoot, EXO's Wolf, TVXQ's Something, and etc. The dances and stories are very unique. I also like their looks but I think SM styles them properly. The story in SHINee's Misconceptions was daebak. I'm not a Shawol but it's just so famous... The videos of f(x)'s Pink Tape were awesome... They also give a lot of fun stuff for the fans ㅋㅋ They know exactly what the fans want. I guess they try a variety of experimental stuff because they're a big company

5. [+38, -2] Honestly, it's not easy to like other idols if you're a fan of SM idols... If you look at SM fans, a lot of them were pre Shinhwa and TVXQ fans. SM's quality is a wall

6. [+33, -1] People usually look down at SM but there are many talented artists and the songs are high quality. I'm an EXO-L but Soshi's songs are really good ㅋㅋ EXO's songs and everything are my type

7. [+33, -2] Each group has a song that's completely my type. When I wait, they always bring a high quality project so I keep clinging

8. [+31, -0] Honestly, you can't bash SM's production... Each group has a different concept and they're unique ㅠㅠ



Back To Top