K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Yura's looks and her body



Pann: Yura's striking looks




=====


1. [+63, -85] The top looks among the idols... Her body is not even comparable to any others and her looks are the highest level. An idol that satisfies both face and body

2. [+58, -28] Hul... She has an amazing body... She's curvy and her legs are so pretty... I'm a girl but I saved all these photos... Why is she so pretty ㅋㅋ

3. [+55, -24] I'm not a fan but Yura is sometimes sexy, clueless, cute, and has other charms. I think her eyes have special charms

4. [+33, -26] I think her body is pretty. But is her face actually pretty? I don't find her pretty... Here comes the downvotes

5. [+32, -2] I want her to get bangs again. I think Expect was her best days. She looked the prettiest with this hairstyle. Her face looks flat now because she got rid of the bangs

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+25, -8] I'm not a Girl's Day fan but my mouth hangs open when I see her photos... Her nose, eyes, and looks are pretty enough to be one of the tops but her body is even more perfect ㅋㅋ She's 169cm tall, has a decent amount of fat and glamorous breasts

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+23, -3] I didn't think her legs were that pretty. But on WGM, she was wearing short shorts and I ended up reflecting because her legs were as long as Hong Jonghyun's

8. [+21, -3] Yura's legend

사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top