K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

F(x)'s musicality



Pann: Hey f(x)'s music is really



(Pann praises Pink Tape & Red Light albums)


===


1. [+123, -36] I think f(x), SHINee, TVXQ and Infinite's albums are the highest quality. I really trust the 4 groups... Their albums are worth keeping so I buy them all even though I don't specifically stan any of the groups ㅋㅋ Their album quality is bb

2. [+61, -12] In Red Light album, Dracula and Spit It Out are so catchy ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+58, -12] I also think 2nd and 3rd albums are so good... I started trusting them after 3rd album... I hope SM keeps f(x) like this

4. [+23, -3] Anybody know Beautiful Stranger? It's a jjang jjang song from f(x). I don't see any comments about it... Listen to it, it's so good. It can even be a title track, not just a b-side

5. [+22, -0] Because SM doesn't get songs from Brave Brothers and Double Sidekick

6. [+20, -28] Why are these fans suddenly promoting them when we all know that their album is shitty ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+18, -22] What's funny is only the fans claim that their songs are good. To the public, it's just one of those trashy music. Refute that

8. [+18, -18] Interesting how people call this music

9. [+18, -3] They're really good. Also listen to the 1st album. My favorite song of f(x) is Beautiful Goodbye

10. [+17, -0] SM artists all have high quality and unique b-sides

11. [+13, -0] You really have to listen to the b-side when it comes to SM...

12. [+13, -3] I recommend Signal, Snapshot, Vacance, MILK, and Surprise Party! I think you'd also like SHINee's 3rd album if you like Pink Tape and Red Light... F(x)'s songs are all legendary ㅠㅠ



Back To Top