K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

SM fans vs YG fans



Pann: Is anyone a fan of both SM and YG



(Pann talks about the struggle of being a YG-SM fan due to the conflict)


===


1. [+84, -44] I think this can't be helped... YG puts SM down too much. Their media-play and they even dragged SM when their scandals broke out... SM also doesn't send their artists to a certain broadcast if a YG artist wins #1 there... How can the fans get along when the companies don't??? I'm not a fan but hwaiting!!

2. [+80, -3] I'm a fan of Bigbang and EXO. I want to die.

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+42, -0] I like them both. The companies are unique and they have their own music color. They're even attractive because the looks are also completely different. I'm a fan of f(x) and Winner. And I hate how non-fans pretend to be SM-YG fans to cause fanwars

4. [+32, -14] I used to fangirl both companies but at one point, I only started stanning SM... YG fans bash SM fans for "only going for looks" and "SM artists are not talented"... I also hate YG's media-play. I like YG's music but the company's behavior is so dislikable

5. [+25, -45] I like Winner, Epik High, Lee Hi, Akmu, f(x) and SHINee, but I hate how SM fans pretend to be the victim. They always bash YG and pretend as the victim when they're the ones who start the fanwars. YG fans don't care because they go on their own way. YG only had Bigbang and 2NE1 whereas SM had TVXQ, SJ, SHINee, Soshi, f(x) and etc but they say, "YG has no talented artists but they pretend like they're talented". You have to consider the number of artists. Look at their class of bashing with a big number

6. [+21, -0] SM might not like YG's stage and fanservice and YG might not like SM's standards. The two companies are totally different ㅋㅋㅋ Even though they don't fight, the audience always makes "versus" with their rookie artists so they have no choice but to stay defensive. They're proud of their companies so it's like they'd rather win. From what I've seen, SM fans only stan SM and YG fans only stan YG

7. [+13, -0] Yeah let's get along please. There's no need to have fanwars... There was a Pann of Block B fans and Winner fans trying to get along and I envied it so much ㅋㅋ We also have a common trait - our companies see us domestic fans as idiots

8. [+11, -0] I'm a SHINee stan but I like Winner so much lately. Nam Taehyun's eyebrows are so cute ㅠㅠ

9. [+11, -0] I like Winner, iKON, Epik High + SNSD and f(x) ㅋㅋㅋ YG for boy groups and SM for girl groups. SM girl groups are pretty and charming. No need to say much for Winner and iKON

10. [+10, -10] SM is the real standard of idol culture ㅠㅠㅠ They have looks and they can sing and dance. SM artists are handsome, pretty, and they have good voices ㅠㅠ They're the top because they've been maintaining their culture ㅠㅠ I love you SM~

11. [+10, -0] The relationship of TVXQ & Bigbang fans was really bad when the artists were close ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Back To Top