K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Top girl group visuals



Pann: Girl group visuals



SNSD - Yoona & Tiffany




F(x) - Sulli & Krystal



Miss A - Suzy


=====


1. [+64, -29] I'm a Suzy fan and I like all of them. Suzy is pretty but so are they... So let's not fight

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+62, -29] I like Suzy but they're all pretty and beauty is subjective. I hope people don't fight over who's prettier

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+62, -36] I want to live with Yoona's face...

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+36, -24] Bae Suzy ㅠㅠ I've never like a female idol this much...

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+21, -13] I also became a Tiffany fangirl recently ㅋㅋㅋ I ended up like this as I was watching the reality show and collecting gifs

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+18, -3] The day I became her fan

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+17, -6] I like them all... Sulli is totally my type and Krystal has an aura... I also like how Suzy is looking mature recently

8. [+14, -4] Put Victoria instead of Krystal. Krystal has no solution... Since when Victoria lose to Krystal?



Back To Top