K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Kang Sora's looks



Pann: Kang Sora yesterday




=====


1. [+98, -72] The reason why Kang Sora is not getting big popularity is because her face is kind of pig-like. Those who have that kind of visual don't get popular ㅠㅠ

2. [+91, -40] Her face looks a bit awkward. She got her nose and a few things done

3. [+65, -29] Her face changed after getting work done for her nose

4. [+26, -0] I like her like this 

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+16, -4] She's pretty though? I'm a girl and I don't undetstand why people are being butthurt. Do you lack self-confidence?

6. [+16, -0] Look how long her legs are... I envy her 

7. [+15, -0] So pretty! Just like Ko Hyun Jung, you'd think she's chubby when you see her face but her body is unexpected(?) She's pale and she has long arms and legs. So pretty

8. [+13, -0] I thought Kang Sora's face was the only chubby part... I'm amazed at how celebrities always have weight to lose



Back To Top