Instiz: The English question that got the most wrong answers at 2014 university entrance exams (a literature question from Harvard)
Korean translations by EBS:
"I looked up for the 35th foreign language question because it was controversial. The level of difficulty is absurd. They just took a chunk from a very long literature written by Harvey C. Mansfield who is a science professor at Harvard."
- I don't even want to read the Korean translations
- Yeah I got this wrong
- ㅋㅋㅋ What the hell is that... Do they call this a question...
- I got this correct but I don't know how I got it right. I don't even understand the Korean translations, how would I even understand it in English? How can average high school students do the question?
- Woah this was so controversial last year ㅋㅋㅋ So it was from Harvard
- I want to throw up after reading the translations
- I don't understand why they put this in the university entrace exam ㅋㅋㅋ Why a literature by a science professor at Harvard?