K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

The English question that got the most wrong answers at university entrance exams in Korea



Instiz: The English question that got the most wrong answers at 2014 university entrance exams (a literature question from Harvard)



The question:



Korean translations by EBS:


"I looked up for the 35th foreign language question because it was controversial. The level of difficulty is absurd. They just took a chunk from a very long literature written by Harvey C. Mansfield who is a science professor at Harvard."


=====


- I don't even want to read the Korean translations

- Yeah I got this wrong

- ㅋㅋㅋ What the hell is that... Do they call this a question...

- I got this correct but I don't know how I got it right. I don't even understand the Korean translations, how would I even understand it in English? How can average high school students do the question? 

- Woah this was so controversial last year ㅋㅋㅋ So it was from Harvard

- I want to throw up after reading the translations

- I don't understand why they put this in the university entrace exam ㅋㅋㅋ Why a literature by a science professor at Harvard?



Back To Top