K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Yura & Hyuna's amazing bodies



Pann: Yura's amazing fit in training clothes





=====


1. [+54, -13] I want to have a body like Yura's from idols. I'm sure Yura works out, but she has the most feminine fat(??) ㅋㅋ Her muscles are not too hard, they're soft. You just have to be born with them ㅠㅠ

2. [+49, -12] I think Girl's Day member all have pretty bodies... I envy them ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+34, -10] Her leg length is no joke... I can only stare at her legs on WGM ㅋㅋ

4. [+14, -7] How is Yura ugly? I think she's prettier than Naeun

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+13, -3] Yura's body is the best

사용자첨부이미지



-


Pann: Best body of Hyuna's




=====


1. [+229, -13] I find her amazing... Not just her body, but the fact that she can dance in those high heels. I also like 13cm heels, but they're dangerous to walk around so when I wear them, I have to be really careful because I can fall down... But Hyuna dances hard in those heels... I find it amazing whenever I see her

2. [+198, -20] I like Hyuna ㅠㅠ Isn't her body really pretty? It's not just skinny, it's also healthy-looking. Her face is also pretty

3. [+179, -9] Hyuna is not that tall but she's wearing high heels comparing to other girl groups ㅋㅋ Hyuna's heels are much sharper and taller than other girl groups', it's what I find amazing ㅋㅋ

4. [+88, -119] She copies Lee Hyori too much...

5. [+57, -4] Don't all female idols dress like that, too? Why do people always call her cheap? Anyone would find her sexy

6. [+52, -0] I admit that she has a charm that makes people stare at her ㅋㅋㅋ I admit that~


Back To Top