K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Got7 Bambam



Pann: Anyone would say that Bambam is the maknae


 




=====


1. [+27, -0] You worked so hard to come to Korea at such a young age to become a singer ㅠㅠ You're the same age as me. I don't always praise celebrities but as someone who's been watching him since he was a trainee, I can only say that I'm proud of him... I learned that his father passed away in the 'thanks to' he wrote in the album. Your father will be happy if you keep being kind and cool like you're now... Take care of your siblings and your mother. Let's succeed more... ㅠㅠ Bambam-ah, I'm cheering for you!! Although you won't read this comment, I hope my comment can support you

2. [+25, -0] Bam ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's funny and quite smart... and very cute ㅋㅋ He must've had hard time to be in Korea at a young age, thank you for coming ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+23, -1] Aigo so cute. Thank you for coming to Korea ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+17, -1] "We're handsome!!" I still can't forget this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+15, -0] Bambam is so funny these days ㅋㅋㅋ I think this kid is as funny as Jackson


Back To Top