K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Winner's visual Kim Jinwoo



Pann: YG's flower visual Jinwoo







=====


1. [+100, -17] His face screams SM ㅋㅋ Fascinating how YG has a face like that

2. [+92, -4] I watched Winner TV by chance and saw him hanging out with childhood friends. He was so innocent. I heard that he trained for long. I hope he does well

3. [+88, -5] He's kind and charming

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+25, -0] Wearing a hat without a stylist

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+22, -0] Honestly I used to think he's just handsome but after watching Winner TV, I changed my thoughts towards him. He's so kind and innocent ㅋㅋㅋ He's cute. Honestly the maknae looks like the oldest hyung and the oldest hyung looks like the maknae ㅋㅋ Kim Jinwoo hwaiting!!

6. [+20, -0] When he was filming this, he took naps because he was tired but the final cut was when he was actually asleep ㅋㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top