K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Seo Kang Joon's ruined image



Pann: Seo Kang Joon at an event










=====


1. [+139, -7] At first, I thought he was daebak because he was so handsome but I stopped liking him after watching Roommate... He's ignorant and he's dis-likable like a fox

2. [+116, -9] Don't compare him to Joongki. Joongki is much better

3. [+99, -1] ㅋ




(Seo Kang Joon's Facebook status)


Yesterday was 100th day with my girlfriend.
My girlfriend is an idol.
We can't even put a couple picture as our Kakaotalk dp.
Of course, not even on Facebook or Twitter...
I can't even introduce my girlfriend to my friends.
The only thing I can say to my sad girlfriend is,
"we both chose to be celebrities, we have to suffer it...
As long as we're both happy! Don't envy the couples on
Facebook and Kakaotalk, we're happy anyways!"

On the 100th day, we couldn't even go on a date due to our busy schedule.
We could finally see each other at 11PM.
I felt sad, frustrated, and bad, I couldn't blame anyone.

But I'm still thankful that I'm able to date her.
I'm happy ♥
I feel proud that we're seeing each other while working hard and giving up sleep
Working hard, loving hard.
Are you jealous? If you're jealous, you lose ㅋㅋ
You're not jealous? Don't act like your not, you loser ㅋ


4. [+41, -3] I was anticipating him on a variety show a lot but he turned me off completely. I had a menboong when he said "1 over M" ㅋㅋㅋ N and M are similar but he's such an airhead. Park Min Woo is much better.

5. [+31, -0] He's handsome but I can't take his ignorance...hah...

Back To Top