K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Doojun the "boyfriend-dol"



Pann: Yoon Doojun who's popular as "boyfriend-dol"






=====


1. [+133, -4] I wouldn't have cared if he was all about being handsome. He's well-mannered, modest, and has one of the best mentalities among idols. He knows that fans are precious... He's a guy in 20s who's dying to play soccer, he's indeed Doojun Doojun. It's a pity that I'm a noona, Doojun oppa...

2. [+110, -3] He has good looks but his mentality is also awesome. Where can you find a guy like this? Goodluck, do well!!!

3. [+102, -2] He keeps getting handsomer ㅠㅠ

4. [+30, -0] What a guy... <3

5. [+21, -0] He looks very handsome and kind. He's also tall ㅋㅋㅋ 

6. [+21, -1] This is the feeling of "doojun doojun"

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+20, -0] He's handsome, got a good mentality, a good singer, and it's good seeing him always working hard and smiling! Beast has good songs and I'm looking forward to their stages. Do well~

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+18, -0] Hul it's Yoon Doojun ㅠㅠ Not just his looks, but his mentality is also one of the best. This is why I like him ㅠㅠ He makes me doojun doojun

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+18, -1] I'm not his fan but I like him~ My cousin looks like Doojun and he knows it, so he shows off a lot ㅋㅋㅋ He's like a handsome athletics student <3

9. [+18, -1] Yoon Doojun is so lovely. He's my ideal type



Back To Top