K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Winner's new photoshoot



Pann: Winner's new photoshoot




=====


1. [+60, -4] Winner's this concept is 80's retro jersey. I think they did well

2. [+57, -4] They're cool when they sing and they're so cute at usual ㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+54, -4] They're all very unique and different. I'm so curious how their music will be. I'm not their fan but it's my first time of wondering about a group

4. [+19, -0] Their test week pictures are all great

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+12, -1] I personally love Nam Taehyun's 5:5 hairstyle and his free looks ㅋㅋㅋ He looks so free

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+12, -5] I thought "everybody is a singer these days. They should just sing well" and then I saw Kang Seung Yoon

7. [+11, -0] Their test photo looks good, too ㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+10, -0] I wonder what concept they will do when they debut. I personally like this kind of concept

사용자첨부이미지


9. [+10, -1] I'm looking forward to Winner but let me just ask for a favor, YG. Do not use Bigbang to make Winner popular. Winner can get popular by themselves and I don't want them to get hated by Bigbang fans. I hope Winner shows their unique color. Winner hwaiting!!




Back To Top