K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Hellos! :)

Hello to all my readers!

It's been a while since I've posted anything on my blog. I checked and the last article was in April, wow!

Admittedly, I've been lazy since COVID-19 struck the world and didn't look up on entertainment news much. It's been a few months and I finally seem to have adopted this new atmosphere.

Also, I've noticed that Naver & now Nate closed off their comment sections for entertainment articles. I assume it'll affect the dynamics of my blogs since most of netizen comments will come from Pann & non-entertainment articles. 

Just posting this post to say hi and to let you know that I'll be back! How have y'all been doing during these crazy times? Feel free to share in comments.

Stay safe and don't forget to wash your hands ;)

- Admin

Back To Top