K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Yunho explains why he doesn't invest into buildings despite his wealth


Kwon Hyunbin: "I don't know if I can ask you this... But to be honest, you've earned a lot of money. A lot of singers buy buildings to prepare financially. Compared to your wealth, your lifestyle is humble. Why?"



Yunho: "I actually have a dream. I also find this embarrassing and cringey, but if I have a chance, I want to establish a school for music. That way, our country's culture could become more stronger... I have this foolish thought."



(Yunho has established a school in Ghana and has been donating to his high school every year)



Hyunbin: "I think I'm going to get serious goosebumps when I grow up more and see you establishing a school."

=

Instiz: The reason why Yunho doesn't invest into buildings

- I always feel that he's a nice person

- His face and heart are both handsome ㅠㅠ

- How is that a foolish thought? That's a really cool thought.

- He has zero flaw... He should have me as his only flaw ㅠㅠ

- He's so cool and there a lot of things I want to learn from him ㅠㅠ I support his passion!

Back To Top