Article: 'As expected of the Golden Generation!' Belgium defeats Brazil by 2-1 and advances into Round of 4 for the first time in 32 years... To face off France
Source: Sportal Korea via Naver
1. [+3460, -115] Belgium's Golden Generation is amazing ㅋㅋㅋ For Brazil, Douglas Costa seemed to be in a good condition, they should've put him earlier ㅠㅠ
2. [+2788, -126] Hazard is crazy on the field today again ㅋㅋ
3. [+2432, -142] Kingzard, Duk Bae... Belgium's lineup is crazy ㅋㅋㅋ
(tn: Koreans call Kevin De Bruyne 'Kim Duk Bae' from the initials KDB as a friendly way to call him)
4. [+1786, -92] The 90 minutes were so much fun. Hazard was good for the entire 90 minutes~
5. [+1709, -100] Douglas Costa is really good.
6. [+345, -65] Hazard >>>>> Neymar
Article: Suárez responds to Griezmann's good manner, "He's French, all he did was score a goal"
Source: Sports Choson via Naver
1. [+8087, -1868] Griezmann, "As expected of a player from Liverpool, he has a trashy character"
2. [+7171, -261] Why is he nitpicking? Of course, it's Suárez...
3. [+5106, -244] Petty
4. [+4618, -227] Suaregi (trash)
5. [+2864, -318] Suárez -> Neymar -> Mbappé
6. [+432, -13] His good manner was for Godin, not you.
Article: Twisted fate... 'Belgium's coach' Henry to face off his home country France in Round of 4
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+3078, -115] He would be cheering for his home country in his heart... Henry hyung, please be a coach for the Korean team in the future.
2. [+1797, -300] I predict Belgium will win the World Cup.
3. [+1739, -47] Seeing how the players seem to really like him, he must be very influential.
4. [+1571, -100] I think it'd be good to have a new winner ㅎㅎ Hope Belgium wins.
5. [+1203, -42] I think Hen hyung will get a director's position soon.
6. [+134, -7] Wow, I never knew that Henry was Belgium's coach.
Article: 'Winner candidate' England defeats Sweden by 2-0 and advances into Round of 4 for the first time in 28 years
Source: SpoTV via Naver
1. [+2856, -49] It was the win of the strategy. England's play was very smart. England picked a good director.
2. [+1830, -97] Hope England wins. Sterling was unfortunate.
3. [+1641, -58] Pickford is really something.
4. [+1126, -70] Finally England advances into Round of 4. Let's see which one of Croatia and Russia advances next.
5. [+397, -14] How did Mexico get defeated by Sweden with 3:0 score? How did Korea get defeated by this Mexico? How did Germany get defeated by this Korea? Our group was truly a surprising group.
6. [+275, -21] England was lucky with the schedule of the tournament, but Sweden isn't a team that loses easily. The goalkeeper also played a big role today. Meanwhile, another group is really competitive to the point where even Brazil is getting eliminated ㅋㅋ It's all because of Januzaj ㅋㅋ
Article: Sterling, his touch was as good as 'Bergkamp' but his finishing was poor 'a pity'
Source: SBS via Naver
1. [+231, -5] Sterling's finishing is really bad.
2. [+193, -5] In the locker room, Kane must've slapped him hard.
3. [+176, -3] His touch was really amazing though ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That was it ㅋㅋ
4. [+148, -9] He caressed amazingly but he couldn't put it in...
5. [+54, -3] Too severe... Couldn't he just pass the second chance to Kane instead?
Article: 'Shootout again' Croatia beats Russia through a shootout... Advances into Round of 4 for the first time in 20 years
Source: SpoTV via Naver
1. [+1743, -159] This match was the win of humanity ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Humans won against druggies ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+1075, -43] Wow, Croatia advances into semi-finals. This match was unpredictable until the end. Everyone did well.
3. [+1056, -32] Croatia's goalkeeper was insane. He's injured but he's still really good...
4. [+751, -52] Both teams did great! This is what you call World Cup!!!
5. [+345, -8] Croatia has excellent manners. Even when they were winning in the extended minutes, they kept attacking instead of passing the ball around. They should also win the award of manners.
6. [+345, -44] It was a really interesting match. But what's with the Japanese people coming to other countries' matches including Belgium vs Brazil and waving the Japanese flag? So annoying.
7. [+268, -34] Doping can't beat talent.
8. [+243, -2] Modric is world-class. How can he be sprinting in the extended minutes?
1. [+289, -11] Shut up and do a proper doping test on Russia.
2. [+237, -11] Ugh, I thought the doping country would advance into Round of 4. They need to do a proper doping test.
3. [+199, -7] Let's advance into the finals, Croatia
4. [+31, -8] The Russian audience was so rude. They booed hard when Croatia advanced.
5. [+24, -5] Doping Russians, glad they're eliminated ㅋㅋ
6. [+21, -0] All of Croatia's matches are fun to watch. I watched their every match and even became familiar with the director ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why do I feel like I should take care of Modric...
Article: Round of 4 confirmed: France vs Belgium, Croatia vs England
Source: SpoTV via Naver
1. [+870, -27] Croatia deserved to win the match.
2. [+676, -19] Croatia in Round of 4, wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The match was unpredictable until the end.
3. [+546, -50] The winner is the people who watched Croatia vs Russia.
4. [+533, -16] Excited for England vs Croatia ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think Croatia will be physically tired ㅠㅠ
5. [+100, -5] Any of the four countries deserves to be the winner!
6. [+93, -4] This World Cup is one of the most interesting World Cups.