Yoona: I don't know since when, but my Instagram password has been changed so I can't log in. I'm unable to log out and then log in again. Yesterday and now this. On my private place to communicate with fans, this happens often. Not just Instagram, but things like this happened before. I think I should tell you guys because I'm uncomfortable and worried. Please help me protect my account information.
Pann: Yoona just had a sasaeng issue
1. [+47, -0] Potential criminals, especially SM sasaengs, seem to be crazy for all male and female idols. What's wrong with them?
2. [+45, -2] You're a potential criminal if you defend sasaengs. Imagine someone stalking you and hacking into your account. It's scary and creepy. You won't be able to sleep.
3. [+36, -2] Xiumin set his Instagram password to a really complicated one and he ended up forgetting it... It's a tough job.
4. [+14, -0] It's severe for SM. Are the sasaengs extreme because SM doesn't care about them? When NCT went to the US recently, someone got through an unlocked door while the members were asleep and stole things like notebooks and pens. They said their stuff kept disappearing for days. The members called them robbers but do you think robbers would be stealing notebooks and pens?
5. [+8, -0] They're not even potential criminals, they're just criminals ㅋㅋ