Article: Harisu, "There isn't any more trans celebrity, the entertainment industry is regressing"
Source: My Daily via Nate
1. [+1604, -79] How is that a regression ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Having many trans celebrities is progression? What a crazy logic ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+1127, -41] The number of trans people is extremely small in the first place. There's a social stigma but it might be the fact that trans people who are talented enough to be celebrities barely exist.
4. [+47, -2] What? So having more trans celebrities means that the entertainment industry is developing? What kind of logic is that?
5. [+43, -3] It's more like there isn't enough trans people who are talented to be celebrities.
6. [+41, -0] But you can find a plenty of trans people on Afreeca TV, though? ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+30, -0] I think it's wrong to blame the society when something about you isn't turning out well. How about saying "There isn't any other trans celebrity. As the first trans celebrity, I will work harder for future trans hoobaes."?
8. [+22, -1] If she's feeling bad, then why doesn't she set up a trans entertainment agency herself?