K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

EXO's 'Power' & BTS' 'Fake Love' to be played at World Cup


Article: [Official Statement] EXO 'Power' and BTS 'Fake Love' to be played at World Cup Stadium

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+2643, -676] As expected of EXO~~ Power~ Po~ wer~

2. [+1630, -278] EXO is the best ^^ <3

3. [+1508, -415] Honestly, I used to have a negative view on idols but I reflected after seeing how hard they worked to become artists and how I was ignoring their hard-work. I really enjoy BTS' music. I'm not a fan but as a casual listener of BTS, I feel proud. I hope they do well.

4. [+1228, -195] Looking forward to see EXO's Power

5. [+552, -61] EXO's song was #1 on voting, I can't wait ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Power and World Cup match well ㅋㅋㅋ

-

Source: Nate

1. [+119, -5] I'm proud that two K-pop songs will be played at a global event.

2. [+65, -8] EXO and BTS are both cool groups! Hwaiting

3. [+24, -20] Is EXO even at the class to compete against BTS?

4. [+19, -1] Koreans really are good at everything except politics...

5. [+16, -8] Fangirls' night&day voting paid off!

Back To Top