K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

iKON's 'Love Scenario' is a phenomenon among kids


Article: iKON's 'Love Scenario'... The reason why the song is banned in elementary school classes

Source: Choson Ilbo via Naver

(Article talks about how there are numerous videos of kindergarten kids and elementary school students singing the song. Yang Hyun Suk also posted one of the videos on Instagram and asked "What's going on?" Article explains that the song is easy to sing for kids because it has slow beats and easy lyrics.)
-

1. [+218, -1] Adults like it when kids sing a sensual trot song but they think it's harmful when it's idol music or hip-hop.

2. [+128, -2] I think it means that the song is catchy enough to be enjoyed by all age groups. I hope the song does well.

3. [+110, -1] I'm glad the lyrics are pretty and harmless. "We loved, we met~" The song is really good, I listen to it with my kids ㅋㅋ

4. [+88, -1] Not just kids, but I also see adults humming Love Scenario. I think it's on a long-run because the song and lyrics are good.

5. [+43, -0] So my class wasn't the only one ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Goosebumps

6. [+25, -0] As expected of a legendary song liked by everyone! Isn't it much healthier than mainstream music full of provocative lyrics? The lyrics are poetic and pretty! I hope iKON does well.

7. [+20, -0] My 6-year-old son goes crazy when I play this song in the car. At a playground, one of the kids would start singing the song and other kids would join ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's amazing~

8. [+15, -0] BI composed the song. Good job <3

Back To Top