Article: FIFA reveals 2026 World Cup venues... 'union of USA-Canada-Mexico'
Source: Sportal Korea via Naver
1. [+3497, -56] If they're having a joint venue on a huge continent like that, the traveling distance will be really long...
2. [+2335, -54] The time zone though... I'll have to watch it at dawn or in the morning.
3. [+1852, -64] Our country will set a legendary record if we participate in 2022 World Cup since any country get into the limit of 48 countries.
4. [+1278, -41] Shouldn't they be considerate of the players' traveling distance? It'll be very hard for them.
5. [+1226, -27] Then what about the automatic advancement of the venue countries?
6. [+76, -2] Canada advances in World Cup ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+33, -0] 48 countries, 80 matches, joint venue of 3 countries...
8. [+24, -0] I thought they weren't going to have a joint venue anymore. It's not like those are small countries, either. Traveling will take forever.
1. [+115, -10] Why should the players be traveling between Canada and Mexico during the World Cup? It's not like the two countries are next door. It'll take minimum of 6 hours by plane.
2. [+109, -7] I feel like they're overdoing it.
3. [+17, -0] Soccer is one of the most unpopular sports in Canada ㅋㅋㅋ It's equivalent to the popularity of canoe race in Korea ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is unexpected.
4. [+12, -1] Joint venue of 3 countries is the worst decision they've made.
5. [+11, -0] 2030 World Cup should have a joint venue of Philippines, Indonesia, India, Nepal, Timor-Leste, Thailand, Myanmar, and Singapore.