K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Seventeen fans' lightstick customization


Pann: Fandom that's having a competition of lightstick customization

1. [+136, -0] Since their idols are self-producing, the fandom is self-producing as well ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so pretty, I want to have one.

2. [+95, -0] What ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're using it well. It's a pretty lightstick.

3. [+86, -0] I'm not a fan but it's so cute... The fans are very detailed.

4. [+37, -0] When the lightstick came out 2 years ago, I was so fascinated. I was examining the lightstick and I tried to open the cap doubtfully, and it actually opened. I was so shocked... I was shocked again when I learned I could change the jewels inside ㅋㅋ Was this Pledis' plan all along...

5. [+23, -0] Hul, the one with flowers is really pretty. I'm not a fan but I really want to buy one. I think it'd be pretty enough to leave it in my room.

6. [+19, -1] So pretty ㅠㅠ I envy you... What the hell is with my lightstick ㅠㅠ



7. [+19, -0] Carat Bong is so pretty. It looks great in real life.

8. [+15, -0] I'm a Carat living in countryside and I thought of going to Seoul to buy this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so pretty... It's like spending cash on a game ㅋㅋ

Back To Top