Article: 'Singing out of tune, questionable singing skills', ii still got their name out there
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+567, -5] The legendary singer Ori needs to re-debut... If these kids are singers, why can't Ori?
2. [+417, -6] I was listening to the radio at work and I almost asked to change the channel... I thought it was non-celebrities singing.
3. [+343, -3] Their singing was worse than an average non-celebrity. I thought it was noise-marketing but their singing is bad even in the music video... Their company knows it too, their singing is covered with auto-tune.
4. [+28, -0] Do you know the legendary singer Ori? She screwed up her debut stage and disappeared ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+27, -1] Even if they were nervous as rookie singers, there are many other rookie singers who practice hard enough to not appear nervous. If you're professional, you can't make an excuse like that.
Article: [official statement] 'Singing controversy' ii reps, "They were nervous because it was their first radio appearance"
Source: Sports Donga via Nate
1. [+322, -11] This is what you call noise-marketing. They make an issue like this and get their name out there. After that, they'll appear with perfect singing. If they don't have an issue like this, they'll disappear silently. Now people know there's a team called ii.
2. [+216, -8] What's the standard for picking idols these days? There's only a couple of talented members in a group and it's hard to find a good visual...
3. [+189, -8] I watched their live singing videos and I was surprised... It feels like Ori has revived... Their songs are so childish and their singing sounds like elementary school kids. They don't even have good looks. Their facial expressions look like they'll dominate the indie music... What did their company think to debut these duo?