K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Perfumes that Twice members use


1) Nayeon
Acqua Di Parma
Magnolia Nobile
Eau de parfum

(She used to use Kenzo Flower, switched to Jo Malone for a bit, and is using this one currently) 



2) Jungyeon
Creed
Virgin Island Water



3) Sana
Prada Candy
Kiss
Eau de parfum



4) Momo
Victoria's Secret
Very Sexy For Her



5) Jihyo
Aerin
Lilac Path



6) Mina
Aerin
Ikat Jasmine



7) Dahyun (uncertain)
Dior Addict
Eau de toillette



8) Chaeyoung
Jo Malone
English Pear & Preesia



9) Tzuyu (uncertain)
Maison Francis Kurkdjian
À la rose



- Sana is using Aerin Iris Meadow currently
May 7: "I asked Sana at Sangam fansign which perfume she was using recently. She wrote down the name of the perfume and it's Aerin Iris Meadow!"

=

Instiz: Perfumes that Twice members use

- I'm going to keep this in mind when I get a new perfume

- The perfumes match the members

- I wish the screen had a smell function so that I can smell this ㅠㅠ

- Sana's perfume bottle is just like Sana ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I heard that Maison has a great scent...

Back To Top