K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Pentagon's 'Shine' climbs back on the chart + members' reactions


Pann: Whoa, Shine is getting more daebak

(Shine at #65)

1. [+46, -5] Seeing this makes me pissed off at Nilo even more. Starting at the bottom and rising as a hard-working artist like this is the normal thing to do. Shine is a really good song. I'm looking forward to their next title track.

2. [+44, -9] Thank you ㅠㅠ I'm so touched that they're charting like that in an afternoon. I'm honestly happy enough that they're within top 100.

3. [+40, -9] People, this is the weekday chart at 8AM ㅎㅎ Seeing this tears me up...



4. [+18, -2] For me, I can never stan them because I don't want to pay even 1 won to that trash even if I liked the other 6 members. His fur statement sounded like a psychopath. It doesn't make sense that someone messed up like him is appearing on TV.
(On Cyworld, Yang Hong Seok had commented on an anti-fur post, "I'm going to grow up and wear fur coats")

5. [+15, -1] The reserve chart ㅠㅠ They're the definition of climbing back on the chart.


=



Pann: Pentagon checks their Melon rank on V app

1. [+45, -3] Their song is climbing back on the chart because their song is really good! I still listen to Shine everyday. If Hui didn't produce this amazing song, it wouldn't have happened. Hui is jjang and Shine is the true definition of climbing back on the chart. Pentagon looks humble to be reacting like that when charting-in sounds like nothing. I hope they do well.

2. [+31, -3] What Jinho said at the end is so touching

3. [+28, -4] The members said they felt like they had everything but they won't lose their rookie mindset ㅠㅠ I'm happy to see them happy

Back To Top