K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

How companies bait fans

SM: I don't know what you want so I brought everything
JYP: I don't know what you want so I'm here instead
YG: I don't know what you want so I didn't do anything
Pledis: I'm trying to figure out what you want
YMC: I don't know what you want so I won't do anything
Cube: Who cares what you want
Big Hit: I know what you want so trust me and follow me

-

Pann: Bait style of companies

1. [+369, -7] Pledis has another one - I thought you want this, no?

2. [+252, -17] ㅋㅋㅋ Big Hit is the best

3. [+176, -6] Ugh...
SM: I don't know what you want so I brought everything
YG: I don't know what you want so it's all mine
JYP: I don't know what you want so I'm here instead
Cube: I don't care what you want

4. [+145, -5] Big Hit ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is from BTS' practice video of Not Today ㅋㅋㅋ They know fans too well...



5. [+140, -3] Can be explained in one picture



6. [+115, -0] YMC - I don't know what you want but I want money

7. [+88, -0] YMC - I don't know what you want so please vote

8. [+84, -0] Big Hit - I know what you want more than you do

9. [+72, -0] Woollim - I don't know what you want so I brought my type

10. [+67, -3] I think idols from Cube and Pledis get popular by their own... Seventeen, NU'EST, and Pentagon got popular by their own talent rather than the companies' work.

Back To Top