Pann: SM's sex discrimination
1. [+117, -3] It's not just this one... When SNSD's MV surpassed 200M views, there wasn't a single article about it. Taeyeon self-congratulated on her Instagram. Their discrimination is really bad.
2. [+110, -1] How can SNSD and BoA not have a lightstick? It looks severe as a non-fan ㅋㅋ I read a post where female trainees were recommending other companies because SM's discrimination is bad. I guess it's true.
3. [+76, -1] I thought they'd give SNSD a lightstick but they didn't until the end ㅋㅋ
4. [+48, -2] Don't try to justify SM's actions by mentioning sales. BoA and SNSD contributed a lot to the company. The company should give a lightstick to them for the sake of loyalty. It's not like they have a small fandom, either. They're top female artists and non-SM girl groups have lightsticks. They won't lose anything from giving a lightstick. It shows that SM treats their artists like products and gives no respect to them. I'm saying this as a long-term fan.
5. [+32, -2] People keep mentioning sales but how are you going to explain other girl groups getting lightsticks and practice videos? Isn't that a must these days? If they can't do that, then they shouldn't produce girl groups. BoA and SNSD are legends, it only looks like SM is discriminating them. So stop mentioning sales.
6. [+26, -1] MeUs all know that SM is trash.
7. [+23, -6] The point of this post isn't to complain how hoobae boy groups got their lightsticks first. It's to ask when the girl groups will finally get their lightsticks. Why are the fans of SM's boy groups getting upset over this? You can just say "yeah SM needs to give girl groups lightsticks" instead of acting like "but your sales aren't as big as the boy groups!"
8. [+21, -5] Can we mention the facts? Except EXO, all of the boy groups got their lightsticks last year and this year. People will think the boy groups got their lightsticks a long time ago. SuJu took 13 years, TVXQ took 15 years, SHINee took 10 years, and NCT took 2 years to get their lightsticks. It's either that SM needs money, got their shit together, or they're for the concerts. Since it's SHINee's 10th anniversary, they'll have a concert for sure and NCT seems like they're having one, too. There's no planned concert for SNSD and Red Velvet. Just ask for a concert and if you still don't get a lightstick, then you can beat SM up.