K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Golden Child Bong Jaehyun's unique last name


Pann: First Korean idol with the last name 'Bong'

1. [+179, -7] Ong Sungwoo. I've never seen an Ong before.

2. [+167, -5] Ong, Bong... We're getting everything. At this rate, we'll also get Bbong and Pong later on.

3. [+67, -1] Hul, a post about Jaehyun...

4. [+49, -7] Boo Seungkwan.

5. [+43, -5] Sungwoo is really the first Korean celebrity with the last name Ong.

6. [+29, -1] Ong Sungwoo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I put up a slogan in my room and my grandpa asked me what Ong Sungwoo meant... I explained him and he asked me how someone could have a last name like Ong ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+27, -0] Hul, my mom's last name is Bong... I find the idol likeable all of a sudden.

8. [+23, -0] I can't believe I'm seeing Golden Child on Pann...

9. [+21, -1] Eun Jiwon. I don't know anyone with the last name Eun except him. There's no other celebrity with the same last name, right? He debuted more than 20 years ago and we've seen him on TV alot. That's why we don't find it unusual. It feels like his name is just 'Eun Jiwon' as a whole.

10. [+18, -4] There's Yeo Hwanwoong, isn't Yeo unusual? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ His last name and first name are both unique. I hope Yeo Hwangwoong debuts.

Back To Top