Article: The reason why young Americans don't date is because of Netflix(?)
Source: News1 via Nate
(Article talks about how Netflix and smartphone usage affect young Americans' sex lives & romantic relationships)
1. [+297, -5] There are many things you can do nowadays besides dating ㅋㅋㅋㅋ In the past, there wasn't much entertainment.
2. [+258, -14] If it's true, so what? There's nothing wrong with watching netflix and being happy from that. These days, marriage is not a must for men and women. Let them do whatever they want and don't pressure them.
3. [+166, -3] Relatable.
4. [+24, -1] Netflix, Nintendo, smartphone... I never get bored. You might think I'm a hikikomori but I swear I'm an average hard-working salaryman.
5. [+23, -0] Instead of getting married to follow the norm, people first need to mature by knowing how to love themselves and understanding others' existence. People just marry, have kids, live an unhappy life, and then get divorced as seniors.
6. [+21, -0] Honestly, you can have more fun alone. It's comfortable, first of all.
7. [+19, -6] I've been living in Boston for 6 years. I can tell you that the reason why people here don't date is because of Tinder. People have great nights(?) using Tinder and don't bother to get into a relationship where it ends up hurting each other.
8. [+17, -0] In the past, there wasn't that much entertainment, so dating was an important category. Nowadays, there's a plenty of stuff to do everywhere. Is there really a need to be desperate for a relationship? After getting home from work, you can just play games or watch movies with a few beers instead of getting stressed to care about your partner. It's not right to blame netflix because it's just a social phenomenon.